Thursday, April 20, 2006

The beauty of the net. <3

Ahh....

Since Singapore takes 8190274901 years to get the school rumble comic, I've decided to do some searching.

And whoa~.

Hehe.

I love the net.

And of course, the sources. Basically, if you need something, google, or visit forums. From there, you will be able to discover some sources which you can obtain such items.

Only thing is, KNOWING how to use the search engine. Back in Primary school, when the internet was all the craze, they taught people how to use the search engines correctly.

Thing is, do you really expect a 8 year old kid to remember such things, especially when half of them probably don't have a net at home? >_> Hell, I've barely started using the net at the age of 9.

But then, they don't care. The only thing they care was passing that information to us, and the only thing we cared was playing games (which we would go on to complete for a few zillion times).

However, as the net became wider, and as we started using the net more and more, we will come across sources which will lead us to yet another source. GameFAQs led me to a friend whom I would know as Flamie Z, who would introduce Anime-Source website to me, which would, in turn, introduce fansubbing to me.

Hell, the first ever fansubbed anime I've watched was Vandread, BUT, a proper fansub would be Saiyuki reloaded episode 1 by Anime-Kraze.

And then, the list goes on.

With search engines, you could almost find everything. Books, audio books, music, protected sites (although if you can get into these sites, they arn't protected well enough. :o).

Just about everything, and anything.

Assuming you know how to use the search engines. The world is out there, once you learn the secret of the search engines.

Which, happens to be the tough part. :P

*goes back to reading School Rumble Manga*
---

After a rather fun/tiring day of bridge deck rigging (again. I CAN'T wait for someone to play board 11, hopefully. The deck is so freaking funny. East has all diamonds, West has all clubs, North has all spades but the ace, and South has all hearts but the ace. XD), I went to test out my noobility at House of The Dead 4 again, this time, with Angela.

Well, kinda expected. Died at the lovers. Nothing to be ashamed of, since the lovers ate my dollars until I got used to it.

However, as we were walking to see a watch strap, she did raise an interesting question.

A question I kinda shielded myself from these few months/years.

"Why don't you get a girlfriend?"

Ouch. No need to remind me of the void in my life. :P

But really, why, I wonder, why?

To be honest. I don't know.

Or do I?

Only I know the answer. :o

I think. Heh.

Oh, Happy Birthday Angela! Have a great year ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home